Saturday, August 15, 2009

Road Trip - Wildrose Kennels - Oxford MS


I had the pleasure to again visit Wildrose Kennels, home of the Ducks Unlimited mascot, Drake. The kennel is about an hour away so I had to leave early Friday morning. This scene is along Mississippi Highway 35 just a few miles from my home. I stood in the center of a bridge to get this shot. Our days have been hot and nights cool which creates an early morning mist and on this day it was reflecting a pink glare from the rising sun. I will never grow tired of the surroundings near my home.

This is the north bank of the above river with its ever-creeping kudzu cover.

Meet Drake the Ducks Unlimited mascot. He is at home at Wildrose Kennels. Wildrose was the cover story in the April, 2009 issue of Forbes magazine.

This is Drake showing the other dogs how to do it right.

No comments: