Wednesday, December 29, 2010

White Christmas - Bad Doggy in Snow

This is what Christmas morning looked like! While I took some gorgeous landscape photos, I decided to post the ones that made me laugh. This is Izzy. And, as you can see, it's never a dull moment with her around! She is my latest acquisition from the local shelter (Oxford-Lafayette Humane Society - the one I donate to each year for their art auction fundraiser). Izzy is the pup that I brought home when I went to OLHS to photograph some of their residents for the donation portrait. Today, when going through the many snow photos, the bad doggy common theme running through these snapshots caught my eye. It is very typical of Izzy's personality and noticeable lack of training on my part! Maybe I will get to that next year. In the meantime, I am enjoying her spontaneity and total lack of discipline. If you can get past laughing at the dog, the scenery is beautiful! Generally, when taking photos of doggies running and playing you get just a few ears-up shots. Not true with Izzy, they are more common than not. In the last shot, she is looking at me like: what are you laughing at?

No comments: